Published: Wednesday 17 Feb 2021
Morack Public Golf Course and Driving Range will re-open on Thursday 18 February 2021, with modified conditions of play under current COVID restrictions.
The following restrictions apply:
- Golf is allowed in groups of up to 4
- Hire equipment is available, equipment is cleaned after every use
- Motorised carts are available
- Golfers cannot touch or remove the flags
- There will be no rakes in the bunkers, therefore preferred lies apply
- All patrons must adhere to the 1.5 metre distancing requirements including on the practice green
- Players are to arrive approximately 10 - 15 minutes prior to their tee time and must leave upon completing their rounds
- Payment transactions are to be via pay wave where possible
- Please follow the directional signage and floor markers at the golf shop
- Drink fountains on the golf course are not currently in use
- Face masks are to be worn compulsorily indoors and outdoors when unable to maintain 1.5m social distance
We rely on your cooperation with these restrictions, as part of our collective responsibility for community health. We also ask that social distancing protocols be respected at all times, as minimising the risk of infection to other members and staff remains the highest priority.
We encourage all golfers to download the COVID Safe App for everyone’s safety.Back to news