Morack Golf Course & Driving Range is open, with modified conditions of play that comply with social distancing and hygiene directions under the Victorian State of Emergency.
Consequently, the following restrictions apply:
- Golf is allowed in groups of 4
- Golfers cannot touch or remove the flags
- There will be no rakes in the bunkers, therefore preferred lies apply
- The practice greens can only have up a maximum of10 patrons at any given time and all patrons must adhere to the 1.5 metre distancing requirements
- Golf carts are only available for individual golfers and not for pairs, unless golfers provide proof of residing together
- Aside from hitting range balls, players are to arrive approximately 10 - 15 minutes prior to their tee time and must leave upon completing their rounds
- Payment transactions are to be via pay wave where possible
- Please follow the directional signage and floor markers at the golf shop
- Drink fountains on the golf course are not currently in use
The Driving Range will also be open, with the following restrictions in place:
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m at all times
- Wait in the dedicated areas to use the ball dispenser
- Strictly one person per bay with no sharing or alternating
- No waiting behind bays
We rely on your cooperation with these restrictions, as part of our collective responsibility for community health. We also ask that social distancing protocols be respected at all times, as minimising the risk of infection to other members and staff remains the highest priority.
We encourage all golfers to download the COVID Safe App for everyone’s safety.