The GSM Club provides members with an official Golf Australia handicap (including Golf Link access) enabling competition access to venues across Australia, as well as personal golfer's insurance and green fee discounts at selected venues.
Cost: Join now for just $69 providing membership until October 1, 2013 (normally $95)
- Golf Link Membership Card
- Golf Link Affiliated Australian Golf Handicap
- Golfer’s Personal Insurance Program including public liability, personal accident and equipment cover
- Discounted Green Fee rates at selected venues (see below for details)
- Regular weekly and monthly competition access at selected courses
- Priority Customer benefits including green fee, coaching and product specials
GSM Club Members are entitled to green fee and / or motorised cart hire discounts at partner courses. Click here for full details.
How to apply:
- Pick up a GSM Club application form from the Golf Shop at Morack Public Golf Course or click here to apply online.
- Complete the application form and forward to the Morack Pro Shop.
- Once your application is processed a Golf Link card will be posted to you.
- Submit scorecards from 3 x 18-hole rounds of golf attested by an “approved marker”.
- An “approved marker” is generally a golfer who holds either a men’s or women’s Australian Handicap.
- Submit all cards to your home club handicapper at “Morack Public Public Golf Course” who will update your golf handicap details.
- Go to www.golflink.com.au, enter your Golf Link card number to access your handicap history online.
Competitions at Morack Public Golf Course
- Men’s competition held every Wednesday and Saturday
Competitions at other GOLF Link affiliated clubs
- Official GSM Club events are held:
Amstel Park Golf Course: Tuesday and Saturday
St Andrews Beach Golf Course: Saturday
Weekend Social Event Schedule Coming Soon
- When playing in a competition at another club present you GOLF Link card for registration in the competition. The visited club will enter your score into GOLF Link through their system, there is no need to send your card back to Morack Public Golf Course.